Saturday, November 13, 2010

Recipes of October: Caramel Apple Cinnamon Butter sandwiches, chocolate

Young Living CinnamonWhat is perfect for October? Over the years of my childhood, apples dipped into a pot with caramel squares were melted fall of selection. I remember the anticipation, like my mother bhsh goo thick on the stove while I hanita sticks into the top of the Apple crisp. This is one of the most when I changed treatment I missed being with a healthier diet. The longest time, my lingering over Apple caramel seasonal display in fresh fruit and a grocery. I wondered how could inject this special treatment for children and I leave out the sugar and milk.

One day, I made the autumn fruit plate with my children. We recommend them to experiment with the flavors and textures by assembling various materials of nuts, seeds, and fresh fruit in ways sizzlers. one of my daughters, yelled, "look, Mom caramel Apple sandwiches!" indeed, one of my small raw food chefs doing that created a masterpiece smashing one half date pitted two apples, sliced thin.The best part is that it proudly share the recipe with her experience consists of herself. I enjoy eating those even more unhealthy, messy dipped apples.

Since then, I've added butter chocolate spread to dip your apples. I hope that this is a special pleasure for your seasonal fall meeting.

Until the next post …. Nutmeg pumpkin pie!

Happy eating!

Chef Mandy

Www.chefmandy.com

Caramel Apple sandwiches

Materials

1. varieties Apple autumn and, has been sliced thin

2. Medjool dates, pitted

Instructions

Place Apple straight onto a thin slices cut. make one hand toward the Center. repeat on the opposite side to create an identity around cuts. pair of slices together. the remaining two sides can be cut into slices Apple, discarding the core.Smash pitted date between two slices of Apple circle to make a sandwich Apple caramel.Arrange the Hare, dip into Butter and chocolate mint.

Cinnamon Butter chocolate

Makes 2 cups

Materials

1.1/2 cup raw almond butter

2.3/4 tablespoons of pure maple syrup per switch

3.1/3 tablespoons raw cacao powder

4. drops of mint bark of young living essential

5. Himalayan salt pinch

Instructions

Blend ingredients Blender Witte-mixing until vmalai. place into a bowl and serve with small dip sandwiches Apple caramel. bonus recipe: merging her avoirdupois in pounds and ounces of warm filtered milk 8 rice water or chocolate per 2 tablespoons of Mint Chocolate Butter high-speed blender until vmalai for one service of hot chocolate.

Share/BookmarkThis value is used on Monday 18 October 2010 9: 47 am and is filed under how to use essential oils. you will be able to track all responses to this entry through the feed RSS 2.0 you can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment